Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quilt.

I have not posted a blog for a long time but I finally have something to share. For a long time I have been working on True Friends Tempters Stitcheries by Helen Stubbings from
Hugs 'n Kisses.
Once I Finished all 9 stitcheries I decieded to make them into a quilt, using TiddlyWinks fabric.

I have now, with the help of my mum finished putting the quilt top together. Now it just has to be sent off to Esme's to be quilted.


Work in Progess...

Mum helping out.


Opps!


Ironing.


Before the borders.


The finished quilt top. YAY. I am very happy to have it all put together. Now it just needs quilting.

Happy Stitching.
Love Alex.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

What a terrific first quilt! Love the colours!! You did a great job bloss!!! Mumxxxx

Candace said...

It is lovely, and I'm sure you must be very proud. I am anxious to see it quilted. It is so impressive, as it is not just quilting, but embroidery, too.

TMQG said...

thats fantastic Alex, go girl. You should enter it into the guild exhibition next year. Keep stitching, hugs, Helen

TMQG said...

thats fantastic Alex, go girl. You should enter it into the guild exhibition next year. Keep stitching, hugs, Helen

Leanne said...

Alex, your quilt is beautiful, I've seen it in real life and you did a beautiful job, you should be very proud of all your dedication and hard work,

Love Leanne

Christine said...

Great quilt, Alex. You should be very proud of yourself.

2paw said...

It's so beautiful Alex, and I love your 'oops' face!!!! I missed some of your posts but I have subscribed now!!! PS Also love the cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

WOWW Alex!! You have done a fantastic job on your quilt!! I just love it
x sarah

Karen said...

Wonderful! :)