Saturday, June 21, 2008

Other Things.

On Saturday this weekend Mum, Leanne and I went to Cyber Stitching Day at Esme's.

We had a fun day, stitching and chatting. We went to Peckish for lunch, which was yummy.We got a great goody bag filled with frabic, cottons and patterns. I also won a Hugs 'n Kisses Boobie Button as my lucky door prize.
Some of the things from the goodie bag and my Boobie Button.


I have also started the new Anni Downs quilt Hatched and Pathed. I have finished one stitchery and the words on the other stitcheries.


Happy Stitching

Love Alex

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Well Done Alex! It is lovely to have you sharing my hobby with me! We will always have something to talk about now, cause we are both so quiet anyway!! Poor Daddy hasnt got a hope!! Cathyxx

Cathy said...

PS You stitches have improved heaps!!! Very even and small. Well Done!!Mumxxxx

Leanne said...

Hi Alex

We did have a great day together on Saturday, I was really pleased you came with us, you are good fun,
Your stitching is fantastic, now you have learnt to keep your stitches smaller.
Keep up the good work.
Love Leanne

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a good day at Esme's. I visited there in the holidays and thought it was a lovely shop. Looking forward to seeing more of your Anni Downs stitcheries. I've just bought that book too.

Sarah said...

Looks lilke you all had a great day at Esmes!! Peckish is a great place for lunch, sometimes we go there!!
x Sarah