Sunday, July 13, 2008

One Chilly Saturday....

Saturday was the annual Stitching in July at Deloraine. Despite the weather outside, the hall was nice and warm and it was a great day.

Some of the girls I spend my Thursday nights with.
Meredith, Giselle, Myself, Sue and Mum.


It was great getting to meet Sarah and Christine some fellow Tassie bloggers.

I loved this little Christmas Stocking. I bought the Viv Robinson pattern on the day.

.HATCHED AND PATCHED.


I have now finished a grand total of 4 of these Annie Downs stitcheries. I have almost finished my 5th.

Happy Stitching

Love Alex

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Great sewing Ali and it was a fun day wasn't it!!! Love ya, Mumxx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Alex thanks so much for dropping by my blog and I love your Annie Downs stitcheries...

Fiona said...

I like the santa stockingxxxx

Christine said...

It was nice to meet you and your Mum on Saturday, Alex. Your Anni Downs stitcheries look great. Love the colours you are using.

quiltygal said...

Hi Alex love your stitcheries The stocking pattern is too cute.. will it be finished for this xmas???

SewAmy said...

love all your stitchery s, where do you buy your patterns?