Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

As you know today was Mothers Day.
After working from 7 till 2 I went to a family afternoon tea at Grandma's with Grandma, John, Mum, Dad, Georgia, Auntie See, Izzie and Ruby.
Izzie, Georgia and I.

Izzie yelling at the birds.

Mummy and Me.
Georgia and I in the car.

Izzie and I.

Izzie being Silly


Georgia, Izzie and I.

Grandma trying to put spiders on Georgia and Izzie.

After Grandma's we came home.

Georgia and I cooked a feast for Mum for tea.

Will try to put pictures of it up soon.

Love Alex.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely photos! It was a lovely afternoon and you 3 girls should all be models! The camera loves you! or is it You love the camera! What about that posie Issi?!!?? Bit gorgeous! Cathyxx

Fiona said...

Nice photo's where did you find such good looking ladies ? xxx

Issi was saying that Georgia was being a silly coach while you where trying to take photo's.LOL